Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2020

CSC The Gambler 1945


 

Today I made a little trip with the newest motorcycle from CrossingSandsCustom. The Gambler1945. My drive brought me to the idyllic little place called Havna Bay. It is right on a harbor and there are many beautiful houses to look at builded by AL Manufactory. It wasn't my last visit here.

 

bike :Gambler1945 of CrossingSandsCustom 

marketplace


Colors: Black & White

2versions : female & male

26 pe landimpact/45 prims

Realistic driver and passenger animations
7 couple animations
9 driver animations

Gambler1945 PG 

 
me:
hair: Moon
goggles: ValeKoer
head: Lelutka Erin
body: Maitreya
outfit: Yasum
 

Bad Girl Dress of BWC.YourWay

  Bad Girl Dress of  BWC.YourWay inworld marketplace ♥Dress, Heart C-String & Pasties for Maitreya, Freya, Legacy & Kupra Meshbody ...